Browse By: Recent, College, Class, Author

Slides

Presentation: Dodd - Maple Heights RtI Audit

    Copy the Code Below to Embed Presentations

    Fullscreen
  • Slide Notes:

    The Maple Heights City School District is an inner-ring school district that is contiguous to the Cleveland Metropolitan School District. The Maple Heights City School District is made up of three elementary schools, one middle school and one high school and serves 3,718 students. Of these students, 14.2% are students with a disability. 92% of the student population is African-American, with the other 8% split between multi-racial students, white, non-Hispanic students and Hispanic students. Finally, 93.1% of students are economically disadvantaged as defined by eligibility for free-and-reduced lunch (compared to poverty rate definitions). The purpose of this audit is to conduct a high-level review of the implementation of Response to Intervention. This is a strategy that the district leadership has attempted to implement over the last couple of years, but would like to better understand the current status of implementation and improve future implementation.

Presentation Details

Jennifer Dodd



Bio: